Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome!

Hi there! Welcome to my little corner of the interweb- cotter & cole. First posts are always the hardest, so I thought I'd start with a little introduction of the writer/cuator behind what you're reading now!

I am Grace, Art History & English Literature college student, gallery assistant, part-time stylist/curator, (current) mountain dweller, voracious reader, lover of design & style and owner/driver of the most fantastic little black moped.

This blog is my visual mood board, a collection of inspiration and is carefully curated to reflect my design style. The name of the blog, cotter & cole, comes from my mother's maiden name and her mother's (my grandmother's) maiden name.

Besides using this little blog as a place to collect design inspiration, I also plan to use it as I chronicle the decoration of my first apartment (all to myself, no roomies!!).

Please leave comments and feel free to send me notes! I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. This post is way better than my first post! I can tell, you are going to be a fantastic blogger! I am already interested!
    I like it that you call it a visual mood board!
    Hope you find blogging as therapeutic, as i do!
    -m

    ReplyDelete